Running with Scissors

Welcome to my corner of the blogosphere. This is where I will be posting my thoughts on various aspects of Christianity. Think of this as a Q&A session for Christians. Stick around this could get interesting.

Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Zecryphon's Christmas Message to You

WARNING!!! The following video clip is not suitable for children. Do not play near children or in the vicinity of children. If you are a child and you are viewing this, I strongly urge you to stop reading this and get an adult. They will find this very amusing no doubt. If you are a teenager and you are reading this, you're gonna do whatever the hell you want anyway, so this warning means nothing to you. But I will not be held responsible by your parents if you all ignore this warning and grow up to be a bunch of degenerate malcontents, and have a job with your name on your shirt.

Now that all of the legalities have been addressed, I found the following video clip expresses my stentiments towards all those people who get offended by Christmas and some of the stuff that goes with it. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to continuing our talks about the missional purpose of the emergent church... yadda yadda yadda. Also, if you're not Christian, then I wish you a Happy Festivus, Channukah, Kwaanza and/or Yule.

Enjoy in good health and even better spirits. I prefer Bushmill's Irish Whiskey. LOL

http://www.illwillpress.com/xmas.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Zecryphon said...

Thanks for the comment Jeff! So I have 3 visitors to my blog so far!!! Whoo Hoo!!! I'm pickin' up speed!

Congrats Jeff you tipped the scales in favor of the video. I had a super-Christian tell me that the video mocked Jesus, was full of cussing, and wanted to know how I as a Christian could put it on my blog. I sent Dorsey her post along with my response, you can get it from him if you wanna see me

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home