Running with Scissors

Welcome to my corner of the blogosphere. This is where I will be posting my thoughts on various aspects of Christianity. Think of this as a Q&A session for Christians. Stick around this could get interesting.

Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Stolen Xanga Test

I stole this from some one elses xanga. Cause I think its a great idea.. so here you go

Leave your name and...
1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something
3. I'll pick a color that associates with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first-clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you

If I do this for you, you must post this on yours...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Zeke said...

Your here Your here!
I know when I took a break something important would happen :)

So for slow people like me huh? in regardess to the test

Your so loved!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Zecryphon said...

Yeah, I'm here, but where the hell is everyone else? Jeesh, go away for a month and everyone leaves ya! Some fellowship I'm in huh? Damned SCP's. hehehe

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home