Running with Scissors

Welcome to my corner of the blogosphere. This is where I will be posting my thoughts on various aspects of Christianity. Think of this as a Q&A session for Christians. Stick around this could get interesting.

Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona

Friday, April 07, 2006

I have a new job!

Some people who know me real well, know that I post on message boards around the net. Well one forum I do a lot of posting at is www.about.com I post in the Christianity General Forum. Based upon my behavior in the posts I do make, the moderator of the DB or debate side of the forum has asked me to be assistant moderator on that side of the forum!

So, I'd like to invite anyone who reads this blog to come on over to the forum and engage in some healthy debate. I must warn you though, some of it does get pretty heated and unless you're super-strong in your faith, this may not be the best place for you to go. But you all have an open invitation to come on over.

Hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to update :look

6:21 PM  
Blogger Zecryphon said...

What can I say between managing your love life and my moderating duties, my full time job and my daily bible readins I'm a busy guy. LOL

Besides who leaves a comment here anyway. I had at one time like 4 readers and some posters too. Now look at me. LOL

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home